Facilitates reverse collection in high-rise neighbourhoods
Compactor for high-rise neighbourhoods
More and more, reverse collection of waste is being introduced in the Netherlands to encourage an increase in waste separation. In high-rise neighbourhoods however, this is more awkward. The Presstation Compact is a mini-container which can be installed in and around apartment complexes and can be emptied by normal refuse collection vehicles. This means it can be fully integrated in the logistics of standard municipal reverse collection schemes. An ideal and sustainable solution for companies and residential waste.
The benefits of a compactor
- Considerably fewer collections due to the smart compactor
- Installation both inside and outside apartment block possible
- 240-litre mini-container, standard volume
- Fully adapted to existing waste collection
- Maximises the separation of plastic, metal and drinks cartons (PMD) in high-rise buildings and apartments.
- High service levels for residents due to 24/7 accessibility
- Improved quality as a result of controlled and less anonymous surroundings
- Clean and tidy appearance to encourage separation of waste
- Fitted with odour and pest control facilities
- Real-time warning signal when full
- 230-volt mains connection (from the building)
- Most sustainable solution